donderdag 4 mei 2017

Spring is in the air...

 
Hi everybody!
 
Brand new challenges are up and running on the blogs from Lindy's Stamp Gang and More Than Words. I decided to combine the two of them, because they complement each other beautifully.
I absolutely LOVE this color combination, I wanted to use all the colors, so my layout is full of Lindy's Sprays, embossing powder and magical powder.
 
 
 
I was inspired by the word MOTHER to use this brand new, gorgeous picture of my daugther, because I can not describe how proud I am of her and how she manages to make my heart jump up and down from joy from time to time...For the creative challenge I don't need any explanation right? Let's make your project bloom! Well that's exactly what I did! I took this picture last week, in springtime, so that's why I decided to use that 'theme' in combination with the flowers... my daughter makes my life bloom in any way!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I have made a video tutorial for you to see how I created this page:
 
 
 
Lindy's Stamp Gang products used:
 
 
 
 
 
Thank you for watching!
 
Love, Sanderijn
 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten